Thursday 23 August 2012

Little vintage treasures..

I'm always excited about visiting new places that sell old treasure and when I visited Risby Barns I wasn't disappointed.  I found a mug with a hula mouse, a book for my husband, a book for my daughter Molly and some Enid Blyton classics. I could have purchased a whole lot more which means I will have to go back...oh well, if I must!

I have several exciting projects on the go at the moment. Firstly, I am just finishing off 'Cat Girl' which is based on my cat and youngest daughter Rosie.

After that I am scribbling a new logo for a music site ( watch this space) and I also have a secret project commissioned by a friend.

Scribble, stitch, scribble, stitch.....

2 comments:

  1. you have such a good eye for things! that mouse cup is AMAZING.

    mordi (no shoes or nothing jesus)

    ReplyDelete